Hello, everyone! So as we all know, 2017 is drawing to a close, but here’s a recount of blogs I’ve enjoyed–and I know you will too. Though this list doesn’t have all of them, these people have worked much harder than I have in producing an entertaining and inspiring websites, so visit. Them. Immediately!
- Windy Writes This. Blog. Is. Awesome. Musings of a writer girl…but hilarious ones, at that. I’m always anxiously awaiting more articles from her. Whenever I’m feeling down, I find myself wandering to her blog and laughing my head off at her witty, humorous reviews of books, movies, and general writing/fandom life. Be warned, though. Windy and her GIF army could take over the world. #destinedforgreatness
- LivForHim The real jewel of this blog is the STORIESES YES MY PRECIOUSSSSswitch poketsez to blogetsez? Go. Now. Shoo. Go read. (it’s under the label “Blogging stories”) I’m a great fan of the Junk Collector series. #GuyForTheWin
- Isabella Morgenthal On a more serious note, Isabella Morgenthal crafts great articles full of helpful advice on writing and godly living. I actually interviewed her on this very blog, so you should look at that too.
- Elysian Artiste If you want to be inspired by encouraging articles and delightful artwork, check out this blog. There’s something for everyone: She loves Lunar Chronicles, writing, photography, and the Bible! (All stuff I love too). There’s sure to be something fun and inspiring to read. 😉
- The Tennessee Girls If you want to join in on the adventures of this family of dolls and see the awesome costumes the very talented blogger comes up with, visit this site now! 😀
- Rebekah DeVall has a blog similar to Windy’s–full of writing advice and dry humor, and definitely stay tuned for her blogger’s Challenge, a great way for bloggers to connect and grow their follower base.
- the nelly bean How could I not include this whimsical blog in my favorites? Cheerful, humorous, and memorable, it has all kinds of articles on makeup and beauty. The best part? Even if you’re not a makeup guru (like me) there’s still something to enjoy.
So these were 7 favorites from 2017, and I’m looking forward to more awesome articles in 2018! Keep up, bloggers everywhere!